Saturday, May 06, 2006

Why no one thinks I'm an artist

(...And why I disagree.)



untitled April 2006




judgment August 2005




unspeakable




peas sometime 2005



The reasons I like my so-called art are the same reasons no one else likes it.

I love scribbling, using the brightest colours in the box - that's right, the crayon box, having a picture finished withing 15 minutes of starting, and having secret, likely incomprehensible, meanings for each one.

So you may think they are amatuer and childish, but I like them best that way.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Pretty??

I'm lacking in the art department as well. So no worries.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Www nortian anti virus protection com Land rover range rover body kit Outsource web development india Socal swimsuit models nude Dublin rental cars Import car reviews infiniti g35 Software player dvd anbieter webdesigner in mnchen nonprescription meridia

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »