Friday, May 12, 2006

Baked

My sister pushed me into the oven today.

Let me back up a bit. Our kitchen has two stoves: a medium-old one that isn't working right now, and a really old one that was used to tuck away the bread while it was rising. This oven is so old that the outside heats up whenever it's being used.

My sister, the photographer, was making cookies. I moved to grab something off the counter beside her and she, likely thinking I was moving in to grab a handful of dough, slammed her entire self back against me, and flung me against the burning-hot edges of the oven.

I let out a shriek of pain and then started laughing too hard to yell at her.

If my sister bakes a house of cookies, I sure won't be snapping off any siding or eating any gum drop windows.

5 comments:

Jen said...

lol! :)

geeksters said...

What? We have two fridges too. They don't both fit in the kitchen, so yes one is in the basement.

I don't remember a time when we had no fridge in the kitchen, but it's possible, I suppose. Come to think of it, that would be a good exercise plan.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Search free pregnant sex Latino uncut men Plastic+surgeon+sacramento+ca Hook up a dvd player to a vcr Ritalin success stories Exotic female model Cpus xp-m 2600 Gootee chevrolet buick company buspar north american moving company cadillac cheap xanax ppc advertising didrex online cod shirt club