Sunday, May 28, 2006

Fun treats I recommend

1. staying in the tub until all the water drains away except for the little puddle trapped under your back. If the leftover water is just right, it works with your back to make delightfully-loud farty noises.

2. waging candy necklace wars at the playground, particularly if the enemy isn't certain of the best shoooting methods.

3. having perfume wars in the aisles at Zellers.

4. asking two year olds questions like, "How come birds don't fall down when they're flying?"

5. dancing in the rain, but maybe that's too obvious.

6. eating Lipton Tomato Vegetable noodly soup. It's almost as good as my memories of chicken noodle soup.

7. poking your finger into other people's food to ruin it. This is particularly effective with mushy foods like potatoe mounds.

8. mop dancing.



(The situation I mentioned in my last post is still not fine, and I doubt things will ever be as good as they were. Good thing I'm made of the durable kind of glue.)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love #1. :)

Dreamlover said...

love number 4, also like telling them the dinosaurs are coming to get them!!

I'll be a great mum, haha