Thursday, May 04, 2006

An explanation

For those of you who may be wondering what's happening to the wholesome girl you once knew, an explanation may prove useful.

Five years ago something happened that changed me forever. It made me ashamed of parts of myself, and since then I've been trying to hide them, hoping no one would ever find out.

But after years of trying to heal, trying to trust, I'm starting to come to terms with myself. (Hence the photo shoot and the movie role I want.)

So don't worry about me. I'm still oatmeal-and-bananas wholesome, just expanding and learning more about myself.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I agree with my momma. Everyone needs to do a little self-discovery and decide what is best for them.

Chris said...

Wait a second!!! I never knew a wholesome girl!!!!! Just kidding, yeah ummm, good on ya!

x said...

whoever it was, just lemme know where they live sis,

like i said before, in my family we have a quite visceral sense of justice.

geeksters said...

Thank you all for your kind words and understanding.