Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Side effects

I had a terrible case of tonsillitus about a month and a half ago.

When I started feeling better after a few days of pills, I had a wisdom tooth removed. It took about a week to be able to eat big-people food and left my face sore for a long time.

While my face was recovering, my tonsillitus came back.

Then I got another wisdom tooth removed.

Then a cold set in which I've been battling for two weeks now.

And then all those rocks were thrown at me.



But on the bright side, my little belly is going away just in time for going to the beach, roller blading and wearing sundresses.

4 comments:

geeksters said...

Thanks Andy. You're not looking so healthy yourself for being 23 years old.

geeksters said...

I think it must be all that over-exposure to the sun and blatant refusal to eat any vegetables.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»