Sunday, May 21, 2006

Embarrassingly lazy

1. After walking in the mud, I kicked off the sandals I was wearing and left them on the porch, intending to clean them off later that day. Four years later, they're still waiting. And I loved them. They were my favorites.

2. When I do my laundry, I leave it in the laundry room because it's sooo much work carrying it back upstairs to my room. I will run down two flights of stairs every morning and back up with the day's outfit. Or, if I'm feeling especially lazy or rushed, I'll just get dressed in the laundry room.

3. I threw out all the letters the university has been sending about my upcoming graduation because the papers were boring and confusing. I have every intention of going to the ceremony, so I suppose I should let the office know soon. But will I?

4. When I was about 14, I hit my head on the trunk of a car (long story) and got a pretty bad headache. I came home and went to bed but I kept waking up needing to throw up. Instead of running to the washroom, I just leaned over the side of my bed and puked on the carpet. At least three times. Needless to say, my mom wasn't very impressed. She also wasn't happy when I ripped the uncleanable carpet out of my room and decided to go with the always popular plywood and nails flooring option.

Okay, now it's your turn....

3 comments:

Dreamlover said...

I got drunk about a month ago and was lying on my friends floor and I was so lazy I puked right into my hair.

Plus I also do the laundry thing, I swear you are my long lost twin or something, haha

Jen said...

I'm often guilty of #1 and #2 as well. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »