Saturday, May 06, 2006

My best kid (part 1)

My eight-year-old sister came and sat next to me on the couch today and looked ready to start a serious conversation.

"Guess how much sex I have?" she asked.

"Guess how much what?" I asked, trying to stay rational. She couldn't have said what I thought she said. Could she???

"How much sacks I have," she said, getting impatient with me and pulling her little pink purse out from behind her back.

When I still looked confused, she reached into her purse and pulled out two drawstring bags of change. Sacks of change.

Phew. I'm not going to be ready for that conversation for at least 10 more years. Actually that's still too soon. Maybe when she's 30.

4 comments:

Jen said...

So funny. These days, unfortunately, if she would have said what you thought it wouldn't be too surprising. It's weird seeing your siblings growing up!

geeksters said...

Thrown up. A lot.

You?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! data recovery shareware Foo fighters lyrics bets of you Toy helicopters Mesotherapy ginkgo lomita facial hair removal Mens fitness and health Used cheap digital camera 2005 bulk jintau email addresses forex broker free perfume sample residential interior design Levitra p.gif Dolce gabbana shirt Land rover discovery custom photos bentley car parts Keyless entry for gmc canyon horse race betting types contact lens tax code