Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Officially not dumb

Through some happy mystery and questionable mathematics by the academic office, I will be graduating with distinction!

Yipee!

Now I won't be embarrassed when I walk across the stage.

That few seconds between when the dean announces the graduate's name, sans distinction, and when the audience starts clapping after waiting to see if the student is getting honours would be unbearable for me.

Those few seconds must last forever. And what if everyone was simultaneously giving their hands take a break from clapping?

Avoiding that dreaded silence is the reason I did my homework.

All I have left to worry about is falling off the stage.

9 comments:

Tanya Kristine said...

congratulations my friend. that is a feat that you've completed!

if you fall off the stage you might be no AFV and win $10k so look at that postively!

Jen said...

CONGRATS! Atta girl!

Peter Matthes said...

Falling off the stage is the fun part.

Congratulations!

Dreamlover said...

Congrats, that is awesome!!!

Lindsay said...

Thats very awesome. Its funny to me because I had no idea I was graduating with great distinction. It was a complete surprise to me and to my family. CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Company credit free report First capital credit card cosmetic cases leather Discount beauty supplies and cosmetics 90 day supply adipex Tiffany hearts heart and key bracelet diamonds platinum Bikini face sitting green path debt Jojoba cosmetics http://www.cosmetic-sample-sticks.info/ohio-cosmetic-dentist.html Silver ring with diamonds Cosmetic surgery essays Texas cosmetic surgeons Forex education home study Honeywell quiet care hepa air cleaner Duty free cosmetics

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it free fax software Nutritional supplements for triathletes Consumer ratings for moving companies online blackjack accounting degree online