Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ode to stinky

Here's a little snipet that sums up the relationship the photographer and I have:

As I was heading out the door on the way to the Big Interview, my sister called out, "Bye. Good luck."

Confused, I turned, looked at her and asked, "Are you serious?"

Maybe there is such a thing as too much sarcasm afterall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The photographer and I were talking yesterday about vegetarianism.

The conversation went something like this:

Photographer: "Why won't you stop being stupid and start eating eggs?"

Me: "Why don't you stop being such a disgusting carniverous beast?"

Photographer: "I just really think you should start eating mass-marketed food. That's what it's designed for. If you cared about the natural environment, you would prove it by not eating it. You need to stop digging up carrots and eating them; that's cruel to the earth."

Me: "Huh?"

2 comments:

Knitty Yas said...

wow... if i were vegitarian... her arguement might have made me go meaty. trip out!

thanks for the comment. im glad too. i know if i write stuff in a "work" environment, i feel like someone is driving straight pins under my nails.

Jen said...

I like her. Eat an egg.