Wednesday, June 28, 2006

White shirts


My friend and I were out walking today and were both wearing white shirts.

We were halfway across a busy intersection when a guy carrying his shirt caught up to us and said, "Sure is hot out today, isn't it?"

When we agreed that it was quite warm, he said, "Hey do you guys want to have a wet t-shirt contest?"

When we weren't overjoyed by the idea, he said, "Oh, that's okay. It looks like I would've lost because I'm not even wearing a shirt."

I wonder if he came up with that little pick-up trick on his own or if he got it out of a how-to-meet-girls-while-the-pedestrian-light-is-flashing book.

This is the second time I've been wearing this shirt and crossing the street when a stranger's suggested a water fight. Weird.

2 comments:

Jen said...

The strangest things happen to you!

geeksters said...

That is very true.