Sunday, June 18, 2006

Clean and habitable

I spent almost the whole day packing yesterday and today my parents, two of my sisters and I drove a very crowded van to my new town to help me move in.
My tiny apartment doesn't smell the greatest yet, but it looks a lot cuter now that it's clean and full of my stuff.

I'm doing a pile of running around tomorrow and will be heading out late in the afternoon. I'm a little nervous about being all alone in a strange place, but I can handle it (I think).

I met the EMT who lives in the apartment next to mine and he was older and less cute than I would have preferred. But he seems nice and I'm quite clumsy so it'll be nice living that close to safety.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I'm so curious where you are going to live! If you are willing to share, you can e-mail me at alittlebitofus@hotmail.com.

Good luck!

Tanya Kristine said...

i'm excited for you. new lifes are always great...

and sometimes, not so cute can grow on you ; )

Unknown said...

Alright, that rocks.
Congrats. Plus you don't have to put up with the smell of horse piss.

Michelle said...

How exciting to have your own place. Jen, Jess and Jill all have their own. Okay, Jen shares hers with Jord and Abby and Jill shares with Eden but still... very exciting.

x said...

the football team, sis, the football team.

short skirts, high heeled mary-janes, crisp white blouses with the buttons undone too low. ponytails.

eyes on the prize.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »