Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Measuring how much I missed blogging

Now that I live in a new town with only one friend so far, I miss being able to find out what all my blog friends are up to.

I missed blogging so much I had a dream about one of my regular visitors, Andy.

(Andy if you're reading this, I have to warn you that creepy details are to follow.)

I dreamt that Andy worked at a hotdog/taco stand where we met and often exchanged witty banter. He was fascinated by me and decided he wanted to marry me.

He arranged a hot-air balloon ride for our first date, but I told him that was more of a third-year anniversary type date than I was prepared for. Then we agreed to go on a normal first date instead.

Reasons I suspect this didn't actually happen:

I wouldn't be at a hotdog stand in the first place since the smell of random meat parts and sawdust doesn't do much for me. I think I remember that Andy is a vegetarian too. Also I'm quite sure I wouldn't agree to date someone who made his intentions of marrying me clear before our first date.

Another sign that makes me think it was all a dream was that I woke up confused and not on a farm in Nebraska or Wyoming or Kentucky.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Bizarre. I love having weird dreams though. It gives you a story to tell when you wake up. :)

Dreamlover said...

lol @ the dream.

I can't wait to hear what Andy thinks!!

Andrea said...

I love the dream...I hope andy posts his thoughts

:)

geeksters said...

You were quite likeable, Adndy, but I think it was your hair that sold me. It was shaggy wavy dark brown surfer hair. It reminded me of a Ken doll my littlest sister has whose hair smells overpoweringly like coconuts.

What do you eat? It seems strange to not eat eggs, butter or milk, but to still eat meat.

geeksters said...

That is rather unfortunate about the lack of cake eating and the lack of wild hair. Maybe my dreams will have to take a hiatus until you grow it back:)