Thursday, June 01, 2006

Poetic justice

My friend was driving me around last night in her piece-of-crap car last night. It was raining and starting to get dark out.

I could barley see out the front window because her wiper on the passenger side is either broken or not attached to the car.

As she drove through the pouring rain, watching traffic through the patch of clear window on her side, I said something like, "How can you drive like this?"

"Don't worry about it," she said, while turning a corner. "It's not like I'm going to hit anything."

And she proceeded to crash right into the curb.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Love it.

I have a friend who did almost exactly the same thing in winter, except it was foggy windows that were the culprit.

Peter Matthes said...

Good thing it was only the curb.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»