Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Strange happenings

Jen left a comment on my last post saying that strange things always happen to me. They sure do.

For example, there was the time I was driving behind a tractor and pulling out to pass it, when the lone bale of hay being carried fell out and missed my head by less than three feet.

Another time a woman tried to recruit me to join the traveling circus.

There was also an instance where I got my toe caught in a bathtub drain and had a terrible fall. This would've been bad enough if I was in my own home, but I was billited at a stranger's house and she definatley heard the crash.

3 comments:

Jen said...

You just proved my point. ;)

Lindsay said...

Lol, you definalty gave me a reason to smile on a oh so hot and horrible day!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »