Friday, June 16, 2006

Progress

I made a little purchase today. A shiny little formerly-written-off five-speed car with excellent speakers and cute rims. This is my first car ever and I really like it.

It was the first car I looked at and the only one I tested out. My apartment was like that too -- I hadn't looked at anything else, but knew it was the right one.

Everything is falling together and the packing is coming along.

Tonight my family and I are going to play board games and eat excessive amounts of microwave popcorn.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a great night. Congrats on your first car. I hope it treats you well.

Dreamlover said...

I love board games, I wish I had a big family to play them with!!

geeksters said...

As long as they didn't "caress" my car with their keys, it's fine by me.

You should've come with us, Neener. It was crowded and busy, but we still had a good time. You owe me a visit sometime soon to make up for skipping out:)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.internetadvertising9.info Teen girl body builders Dinosaur slots slot machine Checking status on restitution for paxil