Thursday, June 01, 2006

Regressing

I have not kissed anyone in approximately 13 months and two weeks. I haven't even held hands with anyone besides my littlest sister in that time frame.

I have not been on a date since January.

I have not been on a good date in the last year and a half.

I have not been drunk since Reading Week two Februarys ago. (Yes, it was that bad.)

I have not been off the continent since a trip to Hong Kong five years ago.

I got annoyed when a phone call woke me up at 10 am today.

I have been getting progressively more boring and am desperate for an adventure. I think I'm getting the type of cabin fever that comes from being unemployed and lazy.

*****

Note to self: The internet apparently doesn't like it when I whine, as evidenced by the zero comments this post has received. Point taken.

7 comments:

@alyssa ettinger said...

here, a comment for you in regard to dating... i once went more than two years with nary but a kiss one night from a friend in the middle. MORE THAN TWO YEARS.

i am still alive, though i don't know how.

geeksters said...

Yikes, that's a long time. I wonder if I'm trapped in a never-ending makeout-less cycle.

Andrea said...

Get back on that bandwagon, kissing is the best thing going.......grab a stranger, break the cycle

:)

Dreamlover said...

I haven't kissed in 2 years, I am pathethic!!

geeksters said...

I got whoo'd at today by these two shirtless cyclists. Perhaps things are starting to change?

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»