Friday, July 14, 2006

Presents etc.

I suppose since I announced my arrival in town in the newspaper, it should come as no surprise that the welcome wagon lady found me.

She brought all sorts of treats from dog biscuits to chocolate (it's already gone) to a coin pouch to a tiny bottle of lotion. I love getting presents, no matter how small.

My birthday is on Sunday, so I'm considering all these little gifts as pre-birthday presents.

Speaking of my birthday, I'll be 24 and I need to have a big adventure to commemorate (sp?) a fabulous year of being 23. I have only today and tomorrow to come up with and do something spectacular.

7 comments:

geeksters said...

The biscuits were delicious, thanks for asking.

You're coming to see me?! Yay. I thought you might stay home like Faunty because you're "too busy." I'm glad you're finally coming out. I wonder if it'll be as fun as the time we went camping!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Maybe Amanda will have a baby for your birthday :)

geeksters said...

Why did they feed you dog treats? And why are you still friends with them?

I may be poor, but not that desperate. Yet anyways:)

geeksters said...

It would be cute if the baby is born on my birthday, Angella. Maybe she will have be named Little Geek.

Jen said...

Have a great birthday!

Katy said...

Happy birthday!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday

do something that you'd remember forever? ummmm, bungie jumping??

:)

hae a GREAT birthday!!!!!