Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Almost time for a visit

I miss watching movies with Faunty and the Photographer.

I miss going to Shopper's Drug Mart and arguing about which $1 movie to get, whether we should get Whoppers or salt and vinegar chips, and why Faunty should pay for everything.

I miss fighting over the computer and watching the Photographer make magic happen with photoshop.

I miss having My Best Kid jump on me. I miss our Saturday night dates too.

I miss being in school with Faunty and having heated debates about Bambi and Charlotte's Web.

I miss the strange expressions the Photographer would get when I would dance around and talk in fake accents.

I miss having other closets to grab things out of when I don't feel like doing laundry.

I even miss being the shuttle that has to pick Faunty up from work. And I especially miss kidnapping her and the Photographer and making them hang out with me.

I miss jumping out at Faunty and the Photographer when they would get home and all the lights were off.

I miss how the Photographer always knew when would have my face pressed to the washroom door, waiting to startle her when she opened it. She would open it slowly, leaning in close, and I would always be the one that jumped.

I do not miss the time the Photographer hid in the basement and terrified me though. The basement is off limits. That's where the snakes and the homeless bums hang out.

I miss the Photographer saying, "Get me a creamsicle" and Faunty saying, "I'm so busy."

I miss all my sisters and can't wait to see them this weekend. Faunty, I want some dill rice chips and Reeses Pieces and ice cream waiting for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't mind a creamsicle myself while you are up.

Jen said...

I'm glad you have a good relationships with your zillions of sisters. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»