Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Perks

In a free and democratic society, it is fundamental for the media to be able to access and report on whatever events or issues it deems imperative for the public to hear about.

As such, it follows that reporters, by the nature of their jobs, should be able to access fair grounds free of charge, cut ahead in lines, and research the rides by trying them out at no cost to the individual or to the media outlet for which said employee works.

Some days I can't believe I'm getting paid for this.

5 comments:

geeksters said...

Yes, but I'll also get some brilliant disaster photos and a compelling personal story. Isn't that what it's all about?

By the way, welcome back to my blog little fart. I missed you.

geeksters said...

Oh.

Clearly I didn't think this one through.

geeksters said...

Fine. But just this once.

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »