Friday, July 21, 2006

Older and wiser

I feel like I have gotten older today.

I went to Constable Robin Cameron's funeral and am grieving for her and wishing I could have known her. I will post more about the funeral once I finish writing the story for the paper. I had two options tonight: go home and cry, or come to the office and poor everything I have in me into the story. I picked the second choice and there isn't much that I'd rather be doing.

I deleted the post I had written about the premier. I thought it was funny before and all I really meant was that I like the premier and feel secure knowing my province is in his hands. Thanks for the criticism Lindsay. You were right that it was inappropriate.

I'm also going to take off the things I wrote about my dispute with a professor I had. That is over.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Meh, wasnt really critism, just thought it was different, but I knew exactly what you were meaning to say anyways. Hope i didn't piss you off!!

geeksters said...

I'm not upset with you at all, Lindsay. I like it when people question me and challenge me to make better decisions.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

What a great site Hosting plan and domain names Anti-aging skin care product online pharmacy hydrocodone sony camcorder Central air conditioner blower