Monday, July 10, 2006

Hi

Good morning my darlings. I've missed you so much this weekend that I considered sneaking into work to check up on you all.

It's lonely in my new town. The people here are nice, but there aren't many I've seen that I would pick to be my good friends. Even though I'm gone, it makes me value my real friends back home even more.

But speaking of the nice people in town...

I went to the grocery store when the sky was grey. I was only in the store for about 10 minutes, but when I looked out the window I saw a raging storm.

I made a little joke to the clerk about having a fun walk home, and the woman in line behind me insisted on driving me home.

People here are sweet like that.

In other news, I burned my porridge today. I burn it every day and each time I do it makes me annoyed. I cook it on the highest heat so it doesn't take as long.

This may be a situation where I could use a little more patience. Hmmm.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yes, yes you could. Good for you for eating a healthy breakfast though.

Jen said...

I hope you make some great friends in your lonely town. Sounds like it won't be hard. :)

jin said...

LOL...you CAN'T cook it on high! Medium maybe, not high. Unless you stand there & stir it CONSTANTLY! :-)

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »