Monday, October 30, 2006

An unpleasant realization

In my first or second year of high school, these guys I had tiny crushes on were discussing the girls they knew. One of my friends told me they said: "The only reason anyone will ever like her is because of two round reasons."

A short while later while on a trip with my youth group, the youth pastor wasn't happy that I was having a cute little summer relationship with a guy from California. The youth pastor said, "Matt only liked you the day you were wearing your tight shirt."

Although I know it's stupid, I just realized today that I still kind of believe what they said. Maybe it's because I've really never received any evidence to the contrary, but I should be too old to be this dumb.

5 comments:

x said...

hate to break it to ya, sis...

Anonymous said...

I doubt that is true.
As far as friends and stuff, I really enjoy reading your blog and I have no clue what you look like.

Jen said...

Such an odd thing for a youth pastor to say ...

anyways ...

You have a lot to offer, geeksters!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how we remember things like that and carry them with us. Well endowed or not, you are a catch. :)

geeksters said...

Thanks all.