Thursday, October 05, 2006

A darling proposal

One of my sisters (thelonelyphotographer.blogspot.com) just got engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!

They got all dressed up for dinner last night and there was a huge bouquet of roses on their table. He told her the things he likes about her and asked if she would marry him.

Somewhat in shock, she said, "uh, sure." Then she was too excited to eat, so he ate her food and his.

Isn't that cute?

I had to spill this much, but the rest of the details are for her to tell. They have no date set yet, but I'm going to have an engagement party for them on October 14.

Congratulations dear. I wish you all the best and hundreds of pink roses.

Can I take the pictures at your wedding?!? (You know I had to ask.)

2 comments:

Jen said...

So exciting! Congrats photographer. :)

Anonymous said...

She'll have to change her blog name to thenotsolonelyphotographer. Congrats!!