Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Delicious and nutritious

I heard somewhere that buying socially-responsible products is kind of like voting with your money. Since I heard that, I've been buying things that may cost more but are better for me and the environment.

I bought some groceries on my lunch break and fell in love with organic blueberry jam. It has 100% more flavour than regular jam. Yum!

I read this one ad that said, "oranges were candy before candy was candy." That's why I try to carry an organic orange in my purse at all times.

1 comment:

geeksters said...

To celebrate my homecoming, we have to sneak ice cream into the theatre. Then I can retire from my career of hiding food and you can take over the brazen responsibility of carrying a shapping bag of snacks right past the ticket takers, Faunty.

I'm sending a letter to our little sister today and I may have to include a small present for you. Be warned.