Thursday, October 12, 2006

A confession and a boast

I like watching Jeopardy. I know it's kind of an embarrassing thing to admit because everyone knows Jeopardy is for old people, but I am still a little fan.

Well, the Final Jeopardy Question yesterday was remarkably easy. It was:

"In Act One, this Shakespearean character said: 'The funeral baked meats did quickly furnish the marriage table.' "

No one got it right. But in my living room/bedroom I sure knew the answer. It's Hamlet. He was upset that soon after his dad died his mom married his uncle.

So I felt very smart for a few minutes, even though the question was too easy.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I watch Jeopardy too and i have never answered final jeopardy correctly. I did however, know that one. Woohoo!

Samantha said...

I'm totally reading Hamlet again at this exact moment for my English Theory class.
Weird.