Friday, August 11, 2006

Sometimes work is fun

I just got paid to flirt with a cute stranger.

I also kind-of-sort-of got asked on a date while out doing my regular job.

He's just visiting town and I'm going back to see my family again this weekend. Too bad, because I definately would have agreed to a date.

I was doing streeters when I met him. For streeters I go out once a week to ask people what they think about something that's going on in town or in the news. Then I write down their comments and take their pictures. I'm starting to think Friday afternoons are a very good time for that kind of work :)

3 comments:

geeksters said...

I believe it goes something like this: whoot whooo. Or in internet abbreviations, it becomes simply w.

I've developed a rather rude reflex to those sounds, which I'm trying to supress because you just never know when your boss could be watching.

geeksters said...

No harm done.

By the way, your new picture is worthy of at least a few ws.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »