Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Because Faunty never updates her blog, here's what's new with her

Faunty got 92.5% on her midterm exam in her summer class. That disgustingly-high mark was the highest in the class. Even so, when I was home she kept saying, "I can't hang out with you because I have to study." Right.

Faunty is still dating the magician and he is quite proficient with balloon creations. I'm trying to convince her to be his "lovely assistant," but she doesn't want to wear a glittery silver gown.

Faunty still doesn't take proper care of her dog. For example, we went for a walk on my most recent visit where I invited her to bring him and she left him behind. In her defence, he is dumb and annoying and has a strange habit of running straight into oncoming traffic.

Faunty is thinking about getting her masters degree in sociology. I'm afraid she'll eventually be my boss.

2 comments:

geeksters said...

You would be a wonderful boss. We'd be late for work all the time and on days we actually showed up, we'd never get anything done.

x said...

magicians assistant! brilliant! tres desparately seeking susan!

my mate used to do that, til one day she forgot what she was doing and went cunt up down the hole in the stage, taking half the props with her.

to her credit, however, she had great tits.