Thursday, August 10, 2006

Curly

Faunty, lucky Faunty, is taking a summer class with this guy I really really like.

I don't know him and can't explain why I'm so drawn to him.

I sat next to him in a summer class last year, spoke to him maybe two or three times and spent the rest of the time staring at his fantastically curly hair.

He's really smart and he seems kind. Faunty stalks him and found out that he only has two pairs of shoes and refuses to buy more as a social choice.

I imagine that he would love hitch hiking, would be desperate to go kayaking in Peru and would volunteer at a refugee camp, hauling water and handing out rations of food.

I think I like him because, in my mind at least, our ideals match.

4 comments:

geeksters said...

Whether you stalked him for your own purposes or mine, you still watched him excessively. I prefer to stalk him by way of listening to the information you, my little dectective, happen to provide.

geeksters said...

You commented a lot last night. You must miss me after all:) See you tonight, Nincon.

geeksters said...

The IMF and that man with the long thin grey fingers are responsible for the deaths of countless people and the hardships of many more. Stupid selfish people and organizations that make it illegal for those in poor countries to drink any rainwater without paying for it first should be assassinated. Or when you come up with a brilliant solution for your thesis, you could save me a criminal record.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »