Monday, August 28, 2006

Carrot topped

I've heard that I look like Uma Thurman, which is a good thing if I resemble her when she's in top form, but a terrible terrible thing if I look like her in Kill Bill when she's all beaten up and dying.

To make sure I look more like the first than the second, I decided to try being blond. It turned out more orange than blond, but I like it anyway. It's my first time ever being blond and so far all is well.

When I get tired of it, I'm sure it will be much easier to fix than the time I dyed it black.

P.S. I watched My Super Ex-girlfriend the other day and it was much better than I had expected. Funniness abounds. A few times when she was in her brunette-with-glasses disguise, I was startled to see how much she looks like me.

4 comments:

x said...

you need a toner, sis. brassy blonde ain't cute.

try that old school granny shit, it's called 'magic silver white' it's, like, this hardcore purple shit but you put, like, one drop (one, maybe, just maybe two) in a gallon of water and rinse it through. it'll take out the brass tone.

that other granny shit is dop too. 'fancifull' temporary hair rinse. same deal, more tones.

geeksters said...

While I understand that decorum isn't something you practice regularly, I don't particularly like being told what to do. Maybe I like having strawberry-orange hair.

I think I might get it fixed in a week or two, but for now I don't mind it one bit.

geeksters said...

P.S. Maybe I'm just crabby because when I use proper punctuation it gets edited out of my work.

x said...

oh, i had crabs a couple of times.... there's a cream you can get for it....