Tuesday, April 04, 2006

To do

So the paper I was having a hard time starting has finally been handed in. In my last post, I hesitated mentioning what my topic is because I thought readers might find it less than hard-hitting and investigative.

But now that it's done, I can tell you. It's about Charlotte's Web and Bambi. And yes, I am, in fact, in university.

Now all I have left to do is:
- one small essay
- a little pruning of another essay
- one final exam dealing with issues like "Why do most children's novels start in the spring?" "Why is magic a common theme in children's literature?" etc.
- final revisions on a group project documentary
- attend graduation parties
- wear an ugly gown and pointy-foreheaded cap in public
- decide on the future I want to have

Those seriously are all the plans I have for my entire future. And it's not because I just haven't haven't thought about it. There are too many choices. Too many jobs to get, places to see, other degrees to earn .........

But, hey, at least school is going well.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You have your whole life ahead of you. New fresh decisions to make. A world to discover. Good for you! Enjoy it!