Friday, April 14, 2006

The bridesmaid dresses

One of my sisters is the maid of honour in a wedding next week. The girl who is getting married, a cousin of ours, lives in another province and the dresses she wanted the bridemaids to wear weren't avaliable here.

So my sister and the other bridesmaids sent their measurements in and the bride mailed out the dresses to the girls. When my sister got hers, it was way too big. So, like anyone would do if expected to wear a strapless dress 4 sizes too big, she took it to a seamstress. She dropped the dress off yesterday and asked them to put a rush on it.

Well, late last night when my mom was talking with my aunt, it seemed there may have been a mix up. It looks like the bride mailed the wrong dress to my sister and sent her smaller dress to a bigger bridesmaid. Oops.

The bride hasn't been told about the possible fiasco yet.

(Is it wrong that I think this is funny?)

3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL! I think it's hilarious but I sure wouldn't if I was the bride. :)

x said...

its hysterically funny because the fat chick oughtta climb on the carnie wilson train.

4 sizes too big? so, assuming that your sister is the skinniest possible runt and a size 36, then that makes the other chick a 44? they don't even make anything over a 42 at gucci.

just send the fat chick a bag of crystal and some clean picks.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Adventist job http://www.klonopin4.info/klonopin_1mg_daily_5_weeks.html Oxycontin active ingredients Fiat tarnw Walmart pharmacy albany ny fax number Couger stationery if my proactiv expired will it still work klonopin in canada Killearn lakes plantation homeowners association troe 650 memory card Free black white hardcore Http www contentauditreview com ttreng 1 ttrkey cybersitter Cosmetic dentist morgantown yahoo kid game online Natural lesbo