Monday, April 10, 2006

My kickin' masseuse

Remember how my masseuse is in martial arts?

She told me today how she's glad for her training because it's come in quite handy for her. For example, once she parked at an offsale to grab a case of beer when some crazy guys started jumping on another girl's car, denting it. When the girl told them to leave her car alone, they said: "Fine. Then we'll just jump on this other car."

When my masseuse heard them, she said, and I quote: "You jump on my car, and I'll jump on your face." Then she wrestled one of the little thugs to the ground and drove off.

Another time she walked out her office to find a guy sitting in her truck, looking for her keys. The passenger door was open and he was sitting with his back to her. When she saw him, she went up to him, grabbed him by the back of his jacket and started shaking him and yelling.

My masseuse is so tough, like superman.

And she's cool too. She's a masseuse to the stars and will be massaging Tommy Lee and others backstage at the coming Motley Crue concert. A few years ago, she was asked work backstage for a Britney Spears concert, but she politely declined. Instead, she chooses to massage me.