Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yesterday was the first day of the winter semester. Yesterday was also the day I officially withdrew from the classes I was planning to take. (Going to school was my back-up plan in case I didn't have a quality job lined up.) I know it may be foolish, but I'm putting all my hopes into the fabulous public-relations job that I'm trying to get.

I've been working on perfecting my cover letter and resume and am getting close to having everything ready.

Everytime I think about the job, my hands start to sweat.

Even though it's way too early, I can't stop planning my new life. I keep thinking about the apartment building I'll be able to live in if I get the job and what I'll wear if I get an interview.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I hope it works out for you!

Michelle said...

Good Luck!
PS If one knows the one that one is interested in isn't THE ONE, then one risks passing up THE ONE, if he happens to come along.

geeksters said...

You're completely right, Michelle. I do know better, but he's just so cute and so fun.