Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Resolutions that I most likely won't keep

1. Decide on a future.

2. Find a decent job.

3. Eat more vegetables.

4. Keep up with my physio home program and make sure my neck gets better.

5. Take my littlest sister on more dates.

6. Be nicer to someone who shall remain nameless.

7. Stop being attracted to snowplowers.

8. Paint.

9. Find an apartment.

10. Sell my car and find more environmentally-friendly transportation.

11. Look into the prospect of starting my own little guilt-free clothing store where everything is made according to fair trade standards.

12. Go to the symphony and the art gallery and the theater more often. Even if no one goes with me.

13. Keep my room cleaner.

14. Work on better posture.

15. Be happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like number 15.
If you keep any of the, let 15 be the one.

Jen said...

Those resolutions sounds great! If you need someone to go with to the theater, symphony, etc. I'd be willing! That's something I really enjoying doing too, but never make time for.