Saturday, December 23, 2006

Sucky snowplower

The snowplower and I are in the middle of ending things.

It sucks.

It sucks that I'm not going to have a date for New Year's and that I missed out on my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make out in a snowplow. It sucks that we never went snowboarding and that we didn't have a chance to go for dinner.

It sucks that he kept making jokes about us eloping, being married ten years from now, going on a snowboarding trip with him in January and about me hypothetically moving in with him. While
I know it's way too fast for him to be talking about any of those things and while I didn't really want any of them anyway, it made me feel like he really liked me.

It sucks that I'm sad during the happiest time of the year.

It sucks that I've never had a real relationship and that a three-date relationship means something to me.

It sucks that I got him a pack of Bernie Botts Every Flavour Beans for a little Christmas joke that he won't get to find funny. The candies come in the strangest flavours including soap, sardines, vomint, cherry, ear wax, earthworm, bacon, rotten egg, blueberry, booger, lemon and dirt. I would have kept dating the snowplower until Christmas just to see his reaction.

It also sucks that he isn't likely going to give me the interview I need to finish the story I was working on about him. And at Christmas time it's not going to be too easy to find someone else to do the interview.

That'll teach me to kiss people I need to interview before getting all the information I need from them.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Crappy! Sorry you are sad for the holidays. I thought seeing me would give you all the joy you'd need to make it through the season though??

I'm with faunty. It would be way cooler to make out along side of dozens of highways nationwide then in a snowplower that probably reaks of gasoline. ;)

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I got your message... I can help you out where I can for that interview.

As for the crappy news about the untimely ending - at least it was fun while it lasted?

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear things went sour with Mr. Plow. :(
It was so nice to see you this weekend, though.
Hope you're having a nice holiday with your family.

geeksters said...

How can you be so sure of that, Andy?

geeksters said...

I see. Now your decision to move home from Florida makes more sense.

My first two kisses were in vehicles (one in a bus, the other on a train) so I wasn't sure how well things would work out while not moving.