Sunday, December 03, 2006

The snowplower

I met a really cute snowplower while out on assignment last week. While nice to look at, he didn't really help much with what I needed. He had my phone number and e-mail address for business purposes.

Today he-mailed to apologize for not being more helpful and to ask if maybe sometime I might like to go for dinner with him. (Of course I said yes.) But I'm kind of confused as to why he asked. I had just come in from the cold when we met and looked pretty much exactly like this.


Guess I must have a good personality:)
He called a few hours ago and he wants to teach me how to snowboard later this week. I'll be all red-nosed and red-eared and falling down, but he doesn't seem to mind.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You just have guys falling for you left, right and center!

Anonymous said...

Snowplowers, pirates...you've got your pick!