Monday, December 25, 2006

Pirate love

Because the hitch hiker is by nature a nomad, I didn't know if anyone else would call to wish him a merry Christmas so I called him last night.

While we were talking, I mentioned a new game Faunty and I had just invented. We were calling each other the grossest things we could think of from mucous bubble (Faunty) to rigor mortis (me). When I was telling the hitch hiker about how I called Faunty a pile of vomit, he said the cheesiest line I've ever heard.

He said, "It's weird how I like you so much that when you talk about vomit, I feel that vomiting is something I would like to do."

I'm totally swooning.

P.S. The hitch hiker is a lot older than me, just got a restraining order for knocking out his ex's new boyfriend, has a one-year-old son and works with toxic waste without wearing a face mask. I don't know how I'll ever be able to resist his charms.

3 comments:

Jen said...

haha! He sounds like a charmer.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

You should ask his permision to post his photo on your blog. I am dying for a visual! :)

Anonymous said...

Oi. The toxic waste thing makes my stomach churn.

He sounds like somethin' special. :)