Thursday, December 07, 2006

It was the boots' fault

I applied for a job at a shoe store because there's a pair of too-expensive cute boots that I want. I applied yesterday and (of course) got the job.

As soon as the boss said I had it, I felt sick. I don't want to sell shoes from sweatshops made from animals's dead bodies. I also don't want to work for minimum wage.

I don't want to keep getting jobs and turning them down.

I want some perfect job doing something I believe in, but I don't really know where to start looking. It's seeming more and more likely that I'll be back in school next semester by default.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So did you turn it down or are you now a salesperson at a shoe store?

geeksters said...

Oops. I forgot to say I turned it down. I am still a professional doer of nothing.