Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My ADD dream life

After a very awkward interview that included me burning my tongue on some very hot tea, I am now a bonafide freelance writer. I get to do all kinds of fun things and will be getting paid to write the same kind of stuff I blog about.
(Sorry Michelle and Samantha, but I can't be more specific about the job without giving away my identity.)

I won't get many hours with this job, but it's the foundation I wanted for my reformed life here. I get so bored of regular jobs, that I'm thinking of getting three or four easy part-time ones (like working at a coffee shop and a bookstore), getting more into volunteer work and taking another university class or two. If all goes perfectly, I'd move into a place of my own and get back into yoga and painting.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a plan! Congrats. :)

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a pretty SWEET job. I'm guessing it's a smaller publication, but that's awesome!