Thursday, November 09, 2006

Because my computer won't let me post any pictures and because Jen is always changing her template, I decided to fix mine up too.

Can someone explain a very simple way to make a list of linking sites?

***

The technical difficulties continue.

The best I can do with this is to get __.blogspot.com to come up in the links sections, but it doesn't actually connect to the other sites. I don't get it.

This is what my template looks like (with more "divs" and arrows). Is something missing, or how do I find blogroll code?

Begin Links Section
div class "sidebox"
div class "sideheader"
Links
div
div class "side"
Replace this text with Blogroll code or list of links
div
div
End Links Section

7 comments:

Jen said...

This looks great!

To do link- go into your template and scroll down to where it will say "LINKS" and then you'll see "google news" and two "edit-mes". Replace those with the links to the pages you actually want to provide links too.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous said...

I think that pixie princess looks just like you.

geeksters said...

My mom thinks so to, so it must be true:)

x said...

oh dear.

fairies.

x said...

that horsefaced woman is utterly grim.

there's so many things to dislike, but it's really the gratuitous use of exclamation marks that pushes me over the edge.

Anonymous said...

Wow, sweet template.

geeksters said...

P:

I know that despite her use of two exlamation marks (egads!), your comments can't possibly be about Jen because you mentioned how gorgeous you think she is on at least three occassions.