Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jobs and more jobs

Should I be a legal assistant, a fitness techician, a coffee server, a pilot's navigator, or a police clerk? These are all the interesting job postings I've found and the navigating one is the only one I'd have to go back to school for. There are too many choices and none that seem perfect.

I'm thinking of talking to the editor of a fun paper here to see if he's interested in running a column idea I have and I'm considering talking to a local non-profit organization about a kids' book, but I seem to be lacking ambition. Maybe on Monday. Or maybe not at all.

In other news, I got called back for another shift on the movie set. The film is about a seriel killer and we were filming in a backyard in a rough neighbourhood. The crew dug a body-sized pit in the middle of the yard and buried a girl who was pretending to be a corpse. It was creepy but kind of neat.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck with your column idea! I hope you get something soon. :)

x said...

stripper?

geeksters said...

I like clothes a little too much for that.