Thursday, February 22, 2007

The boardroom

Work is crazy. I do all kinds of things, from rolling up and mailing posters, to writing Important Documents, having meetings about T-shirt designs and going to boardroom meetings.

I sat in on a big meeting today in my huge comfy chair and had a hard time paying attention. All I could think was, "Where's The Donald?", "Why did they let me in here?" and "Why did I pick today to wear a button-up shirt with a sweater instead of a suit jacket?" It wasn't a meeting I had to really be a part of, so I used the time to write down and memorize everyone else's names.

I turned in two projects I've been working on earlier today and my boss seemed quite happy with them. Yay!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you. Sounds exciting!

Anonymous said...

Finally! All that time searching and now, you finally found your dream job. It sounds like you are an appreciated and valued member of the team already!