Monday, September 25, 2006

Uber-fun Friday night

I went out to the bar for the first time since moving to my new town and it was even less exciting than I thought it would be.

For starters, there were maybe 12 people there, including the workers.

I went with my new friend who can't decide if she likes me or not and a few of her friends.

The one girl lost her licence for drinking and driving so she drove to the edge of town and hid her car behind an old building. Classy.

Then when we were at the bar, she and my new friend were talking about how they drink and drive and lie to the cops. Fun.

And the other girl told me that she hates people that drink and drive and that a guy she knew who was in the passenger seat when his friend was driving drunk deserved it when he was thrown into the windshield and almost died.

Other neat things I learned:

1. My friend who sometimes likes me lies to her boyfriend and he follows her to find out what she's doing.

2. I would rather spend an evening baking cookies.

3. I don't really like my sometimes friend.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds ... fun?

Drinking and driving makes me seriously mad. :[ I think you deserve much cooler friends than those.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jen. They sound like tragically stereotypical small town hicks. Baking cookies definitely trumps a night a night out with such neanderthals. :)

geeksters said...

I think I'm going to have to keep baking and painting all alone. Good thing I like my own company :)