Friday, September 15, 2006

Tid bits

The good thing about working ridiculous amounts is being able to take Fridays off. I'm back home and loving it. I heard it might snow this weekend and if it does, I hope there's such a huge storm that I'll have to take even more time off.

I interviewed the mayor of my little town earlier today and we got off topic and started discussing the future of rural Saskatchewan. He said, half-jokingly and half-seriously, that by the year 3,000 Saskatchewan will be no more than one farm and two cities. I agree, but I think it will be an awful lot sooner than that.

I'm in a rehab program for my neck and have to exercise muscles that are so tiny I have no idea when I'm flexing them.

I'm thinking of stealing Faunty's dog and taking him with me to my lonely town. I'm not sure if I want him or not though since he can be annoying.

The Photographer just came home and took a piece of lettuce out of the fridge, poured salad dressing on it, rolled it up and ate it. Apparently she loves ceaser salad.

My car will be officially paid off tomorrow! Even though she only cost $2,300, it'll be nice to know that she's actually mine and not the bank's.

No comments: