Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happy ending

Remember how I was talking about trying not to quit during my three-month review (which went fabulously, by the way)?

I lasted until the end of the day.

I gave my notice today for both my job and my apartment and have one more month left working for the paper before heading into a future full of wonderful uncertainty.

I'll be moving back in with my family and figure out a game plan later. For now I feel very happy and free.


(These squiggles are me being glad.)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! What a big decision you made. Good luck with whatever is in store for you next.

x said...

i hear they're hiring at the pink taco.....

geeksters said...

Thanks for the support, girls. I know a few people think I've made a bad choice, but I'm convinced it's the right one nd I appreciate your encouragment.

P, I'm going to assume that you mean Taco Bell is hiring.