Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Shopping cart of illness

Lately I've been sleeping more than my 2 month old nephews. After eating, showering or one trip downstairs, I need to go back to sleep.

So I went to the doctor to find out what was wrong. The diagnosis: upper and lower throat infections, right and left ear infections, and, to top it all off, a fever.

With five sicknesses all at once, I think I'll take advantage of this misery and skip a few classes.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's past my naptime.

4 comments:

Amanda Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

Nap time indeed! You shouldn't even be out of bed with 5 sicknesses. Get well soon!

Amanda Brown said...

Did I say something wrong?

geeksters said...

Hi Amanda,

There was nothing wrong with your comment. It was sweet. And yes, my older sister did have twins. She also has a two year old boy and she and her husband are back in the city so we get to see the kids all the time.

The only reason I removed your comment was because you mentioned my last name and I'm trying to keep my blog anonymous. It's not your fault at all.