Sunday, March 05, 2006

My true calling

Last night, I became a murderer.

In a fit of rage, I killed my millionaire lover. As head housekeeper, I had been looking after his home for years and, after proving my loyalties to him, I believed we would be married and I would share his fortune.

When he announded his relationship with a young, beautiful secretary, I was devestated. And later, when I asked him if he did not love me, he laughed in my face. I was so furious that I grabbed the dagger (which was conviently on hand) and killed him.

Murder mystery games are always fun, particularly for the murderer.

4 comments:

Amanda Brown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
geeksters said...

(These are Amanda's original comments, but with a tiny bit of personal information removed.)
It's great to see that another friend has taken the plunge into the world of blogging. Post some pictures soon, eh? :)

geeksters said...

(These are Jen's comments with the same personal information removed.)

I saw your comment on Amanda's blog and followed it here. Great to see you blogging. I'm curious to see some pictures too!

You are such a talented writer! :)