Thursday, March 02, 2006

Romance

I think the word "divorce" is romantic. It has such a lyrical sound and is full of heartbreakingly-beautiful sadness. I think it sounds deep, thoughful, poignant, vivid. Profound. And it has such strength.

It's beautiful in the same way winding rivers, sunsets and glistening tears are -- full of life, realness, pain and growth.

(I am not divorced or married or even remotely interested in being married. Too bad I can't just skip straight to the divorce part.)

3 comments:

geeksters said...

Yeah? So is saying "personally I feel." When I was telling you to comment on here, I thought you would have something nice to say:)

geeksters said...

To be honestly truthful, I'm not all that surprisingly surprised.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »