Monday, June 18, 2007

Here's the deal...

I'm going to be pruning my blog over the next little while, making it more appropriate for people who know me to read. Then I'll link to it through Facebook, thus uniting my two loves so I won't have to choose between them.

Once I get that under control, I'm sure there will be many more posts here about such exciting things as how I sometimes take my shoes off under my desk or how I stepped in (squishy, warm) poop the other morning or how delighted I am to have a free emergency car kit and no car. After all, who needs a car when you can have flares, candles, jumper cables and a rain poncho all in one cute tote?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still like it[your blog]. There is something compelling about the serialization of a person's life that ...uh compels me.

I just re-read that and yes, it is a formal invitation for me to stalk you.*

*would you mind moving closer? I'm a busy guy and I don't have the resources to stalk long-distance.

geeksters said...

I didn't realize I was inviting you to stalk me, but as I am polite to a fault I suppose I won't be able to take back my offer.

Unfortunately, due to your president, I can't move any closer, but I am relieved that you asked instead of hiring someone to kidnap me. You seem like one of the more considerate stalkers out there.

It's been a while since my last stalker gave up and I sort of miss the constant fright and the evasive manoeuvre-ing.