Thursday, April 26, 2007

This morning

In case you’ve been dying to know, the boardroom meeting went well. I was only nervous for the first few minutes and then everything fell into place – probably because the other intern did such a good job organizing it and because her part was before mine.

After the boardroom meeting, I whipped up an article for our employees about some exciting news that totally relates to all the stuff I’ve been working on this past while. I’m happy about the news personally, professionally and politically. (I’d tell you what it is, but then I wouldn’t be able to keep pretending that my blog is anonymous).

As soon as that was finished, I printed off some copies of our newest press release and headed out for a meeting with my organization’s spokesperson. Luckily I didn’t have to present at that meeting too.

After all that hectic business, I noticed it’s already 11:15 – almost time for lunch.

1 comment:

Jen said...

You sound really happy - and for that I am glad. :)